Are you looking for ways to move your research and creative activity into the public realm?
Here are a couple of opportunities to share your work with different audiences.
- Research Week and the Annual Research and Creative Activity Symposium
- Share some of your research with colleagues on campus in a session at the Annual Research and Creative Activity Symposium
- Research and Scholarly Activity Database
- Record your annual research and scholarly activity in a database to profile your work and make connections with others on campus with similar interests
- Lunch and Learn Events
- Share your research interests, proposals or results with colleagues on campus in a lunch hour session
- Publishing and archiving
- Present at a Conference
- Share your work with external audiences by presenting at a conference using Travel and Conference Funding
- Organize a gathering or event
- Bring together other researchers or community partners to mobilize knowledge by hosting a gathering using the Gather Grant