The station hosts practicum, internship and project students from VIU in a number of different capacities. Opportunities are limited and must be applied for through your professor. Opportunities are experiential in nature and can involve the following area:
- Algal culture and production methods.
- Shellfish larval rearing, grading, and growth.
- Hatchery and aquaculture system design and refinement.
- Data collection and analysis.
- IT system development and enhancement.
- Business case analysis with industry partners.
- Ecological work, fields surveys and specimen counts.
- For other opportunities, please enquire.