Are you looking for an opportunity to share what you are excited about, test-run a presentation or gain experience presenting your thesis? The ever popular ‘Bring Your Lunch & Learn’ series provides presenters and attendees with opportunities to share, learn, and discuss insights and ideas in a supportive environment. If you are interested in being a presenter, contact email@example.com or local 2984.
Fall 2019 Lunch & Learn Events:
Sharing research, scholarly and creative activity in a supportive environment, while you enjoy your brown bag lunch. On scheduled Tuesdays, 12 to 1pm, B305 Room 440 (Lounge).
- Tues Sept. 24th as part of Sustainability Week: Sustainability is What We Do: Integrating Sustainability into Teaching with Don Alexander, Mary Anne Moloney, Marti Harder, Matt Bowen, Wendy Simms, Sandra Johnstone & Lindsay McCunn
- Tues Oct. 1st with Jesse Woodward: VIU's Campus-Community Radio Station: CHLY
- Tues Oct. 22nd as part of Thrive Week: Mindfulness at VIU with Wojciech Ziemkiewicz, Art Phipps, Rebecca Relkov & Heather Lloyd
- Tues Oct. 29th with Mak Ergasheva: How Immigration Policies on International Students Impacts Educational Institutions
- Tues Nov. 5th as part of World VIU Days: Travel Grant Story Slam led by Mackenzie Sillem
- Tues Nov. 19th with Leyla Innala: Sex and Stress
- Tues Nov. 26th with Marie Hopwood: Teaching with Beer: Bringing the Archaeological Past to Life
- Tues Dec. 3rd with Patrick Brouder: Towards Regional Sustainable Tourism Collaboration in the Heart of the Great Bear Rainforest